Victory Ministries Church International is governed by the word of God: Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) & the Holy Spirit “one God in three persons”.
Apostle. Z Zungu & Prophetess. N Zungu (VMCI Founders)
Pic by Sarah Crumb – New York
- Give hope to the hopeless and voice to the voiceless people through preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ irrespective of gender, race and socioeconomic.
- Restore members of the church from past hurts, rejection, abuse through the power of the Holy Spirit, bringing healing to the affected according to Isaiah 61: 1-3.
- Creating sustainable livelihood’s through the provisions of integrated services.
- Saving souls and leading them in a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord through (John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” & 1st Corinthian’s 3:6 “I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow.
- To overseer saints heal emotionally as they grow in faith toward God and in the knowledge of His word.
- Dispense the anointed servant, promote evangelism and missionary outreaches throughout Africa and internationally.
- To establish, organize and foster church development with the aim of expanding the Kingdom of God.
- To provide comprehensive, integrated and traversal service to communities through effective and efficient partnership.
“But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:14-17
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35